Sun Devil Club Membership Groups
The Sun Devil Club offers a variety of ways to get involved through our membership groups. The groups provide memorable opportunities to show your support of ASU Athletics. For more information on these groups please review the current roster below. Click on the group name for further details and to find out how you can join today.
- Devil Docs- This group provides a unique experience in which the members are provided the opportunity to build and maintain relationships with other doctors that share their passion for supporting Sun Devil Athletics.
- Junior Sun Devil Club- The Junior Sun Devil Club is a great way for our youngest fans to get involved with Sun Devil Athletics. Memberships comes with numerous unforgettable experiences that kids will love.
- Letterwinners-Sun Devil Letterwinners program is a part of the Sun Devil Club and provides former Arizona State varsity student-athletes the exclusive opportunity to maintain a lifelong connection with Sun Devil Athletics.
- Wings of Gold- Wings of Gold acts as an annual fund raiser for the 14 women’s athletic programs at Arizona State University. The unrestricted dollars raised through the Wings of Gold fund are evenly distributed between the 14 programs and will be used for recruiting, academic, and other essential needs necessary to compete at the highest level.
- SDC YPG- The Sun Devil Club YPG is a membership-based organization for Arizona State University alumni, fans and donors. The goal is to help members foster philanthropic giving as they grow professionally. Sun Devil Club YPG members are often your "die hard" Devils; they bleed maroon and gold and are looking to build a stronger affinity for Sun Devil Athletics by giving back through philanthropy and collaborative engagement.